Friday, August 18, 2006

Baby Zen

I posted something about Mp3 player on my blog not long ago (in 'Music Gadget'), but without revealing it, so here it is - Creative Zen Neeon (b'day gift from parents) which I named it Baby Zen.

Well, I've been using it since two weeks ago and so far, Baby Zen has been behaving well and has not die on me. The battery life is awesome as it lasts for about a week on a single charge and yes, I'm happy with it. Sound quality is okay, not too great but it's fine as I can adjust the settings according to my preference. As for the features, it has an FM radio, recording from three sources (voice, radio and the line-in port) and a custom equaliser. And how could I forget about the "Creative Stick-On" (re-usable sticker) which I can change the front anytime I want, or any mood I'm in. Oh yes, I always like stuffs that can be customized and right now, I'm using one of the "Face" Stick-Ons and I'm planning to get more soon. And speaking about design, I gotta say I like it muchy as it has a smooth black finish on the front and it looks chic. As for performance wise, transferring file is quick and so is skipping tracks although there's a tiny delay in the start-up and shut-down (which doesn't bother me).

Overall, I'd give it three and a half stars out of five


No comments: