Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Saturday 18/2/06

Went to Eden, KL to celebrate Mel's b'day. It's an early one actually because for the next two days, she had other activities (her b'day is on Feb 20). Invited lil Emily and her family and yeah, we had a great time. Didn't really take pictures except for some pics with my camera phone (may upload in Friendster soon). And the food that I ordered was good. I had mushroom soup (specially prepared by the chef), some beef salad in Thai style, cod fish as the main course and kiwi juice. Nah, didn't have dessert because I was too full. Some of them were trying to "tempt" me to have Heineken but hey, I was a good girl that day so I said no hehe...

*To my dearest sis, Mel, hope you love the small gift of mine and hey, I guess CX is more than enough for ya huh ;)

Sunday 19/2/06

Was very free and when I say 'very', it means very...now, now...what am I saying...Anyway, I played Tekken 3 on my PS and other fighting games (I do love Tomb Raider too :) ) and not forgetting Crash Bandicoot as well. Games like Tekken 3 attracted me a lot because it's cool and exciting and especially when I win hehe...Apart from games, I edited my pics too (taken on Saturday) and yup, I like "playing" and editing and putting special effects to them :) Watched TV (more to channel flicking) and chatted with my Special.

Monday 20/2/06

Went to class at late noon, had pasta for dinner, did my homework + some revision (I'm a good girl hehe...), and watched IL Divo Encore on Channel V while having mocha cheese cake (my sis's bday cake :) )

Tuesday 21/2/06

No class today and I woke up at around 11 plus. Set my alarm clock at 10am but I couldn't wake up. Had multiple dreams and heck, I didn't even understand them. They're like no plot, no ending, nothing. The first dream was pretty real but the rest were unexplainable. Anyway, had brunch, and enjoyed mom's cooking.

Ok then, bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so muchie for the lovely gift. I knew you wouldn't forget, rite sis? Hehe Thanks for being there for me when I needed you. You are the best! Remember you can always count on me in everything. Sis forever! Muah~