Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Boring

Got back from college an hour ago and jeez, felt bored, a lil' bit tired and sleepy. My first class this morning was pretty boring. My friends who were sitting behind me were busily eating sweets and candies ( could hear them unwrapped the wrappers hehe...well, I had one candy too :p ) Most of us tried to convince our lecturer to give us 5 mins break but she refused, ish! Anyway, my friends and I were telling each other to bring a huge packet of candies next time we enter the class but I think something sour would do.

Had a light snack just now ( a glass of milk, some butter cookies and guava) and still, feeling sleepy. Thought of having chocz but nah, not going to eat them. Maybe I'll have it for dessert tonight ;) Oh yeah, it's going to rain here so let me go and have a short nap. Bye!

No comments: