Friday, February 03, 2006

CNY fun. New image.

Went visiting for the first few days of CNY. Although it's tiring at times, it's fun. At least, I could get to see my aunts, uncles and cousins again. And not forgetting those delicious food. What I love most was the 'yee sang', fantastic! And I think I ate a lot this CNY, mostly cashew nuts and cookies...and on Tuesday's night, after visiting, my family and I had thai food at Bangkok Jazz, KL and oh my, it's the best thing I've ever tasted! It's so darn delicious and thank goodness, my voice is fine after all those hot and spicy food :p Did I gain weight then? Hmm, not quite but I guess I've to work out more for the next few days. Yeah, as usual, Afterglow can be very vain sometimes :p ...On Wednesday, went visiting again + played Blackjack and this year, I lost RM30. Guess no luck in gambling...haha...

Oh yeah, went to colour my hair yesterday. I don't have black hair anymore but I gotta say I love my new colour (golden brown). Maybe next time, I'd go for blonde...hehe...nah, just joking!

Ok then, I gotta go now. Will be back for more!

No comments: