Friday, February 10, 2006

All about music

Watched Grammy Awards on tv last night (the repeat) and I gotta say I enjoyed watching it. I truly liked all the performances and my favourites gotta be Kelly Clarkson, John Legend ( I truly love his music!), Mariah Carey, Linkin Park and Jay Z. Was feeling happy too to all the winners of the awards and how could I not mention about Kelly Clarkson. From American Idol to Grammy winner...Wow! And oh yeah, about Alicia Keys, she just looked so stunning! Hmm, how nice if I could attend the event live next year....yeah right, I think I better stop daydreaming ;)

Talking about music, I gotta say I love music. Life is pretty boring without music, isn't it? Although I don't know how to play any musical instruments (how I wish I could play the drums), I still enjoy music. :) There's 'MusicDj' (where you can create your own music) in my phone and I did create one. I wanted it to be pop style but it came out more like a rock beat...haha...but still, I guess it's not too bad for a non-experienced composer. ;)

Ok then. Gotta go to preview some songs. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i watched it too on the local channel last night. but i managed to catch the last 15 minutes only, so I didn't see Mariah's performance nor Linkin Park. So who got more awards? Mariah or Kanye? I rooted for Mariah but U2 bagged the Album of the Year. Hmmmm....is U2 a pop-rock or rock or pop outfit?

Steph C said...

hey, if there's a repeat, you should watch it. Mariah's performance was great and so were LP and the rest :) Both Mariah and Kanye got 3 awards and guess what, U2 got 5! U2 is a rock outfit although some classify them as pop-rock. i don't really fancy them but i like their single 'vertigo' :)

Anonymous said...

repeat? i nvr thought about it... coz really don't hv enough time for western music nowadays...the grammy yesterday, i just chanced upon it while surfing the channels (which I seldom do). that's why i missed the LP performance. nowadays, i watch less than 1 hour of TV daily. i like to spend my nighttime on reading and calling my sweetheart.

Steph C said...

"i like to spend my nighttime on reading and calling my sweetheart."

----> Aww....no wonder your sweetheart always tells me that you are sweet! ;)