Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still Waiting...

for my new wardrobe. Can hardly wait as I'm excited to place all my clothes in it. Well, all my clothes will have a decent place to stay soon, including all my lingerie, tee-hee... ;D Anyway, have done my shopping, not much actually but would love to shop for more. Spent over Rm200 on dresses last week and I gotta say I like them lots. Intending to get more dresses and tops soon. And not forgetting new cosmetics! :D And did I mention that I plan to color my hair as well..? Yup, feel like having a new colour including highlights.

Went out with my Special yesterday. Went to Carrefour and he got a set of mouse (not pets but IT products) and two large multipurpose storage boxes. Had dinner too and it was romantic as it was raining, tee-he... :D Went to his place after that to watch 'Cabin Fever' and I gotta say it's a nice horror movie.

Exam is just around the corner and I can't wait for it to finish. And of course, can't wait to see my Special again soon. :D

No comments: