Friday, January 25, 2008

New Wardrobe Arrived. Adventure Holiday.

New wardrobe has arrived and yes, I am glad. Actually it arrived a few days ago and I gotta say I'm delighted to have a huge, nice wardrobe for all my clothes, and it contains a pretty vanity mirror too. Now I have 2 mirrors in my bedroom and I like it lots and oh well, my vanity strikes me again, tee-hee... :P

Guess what, my Special and I are going to Taman Negara during the CNY holidays and I gotta say I'm feeling excited. After all, it's my first adventure holiday in the wild. I'm not that nervous actually but I do worry if leeches come after me. Ugh, I hate creepy crawlies of any kind and hopefully they won't attack this sweet pretty girl, and thinking about the trip, exciting is for sure and at the same time, it'd be great too as I could try something very different. Something new. :D

And of course, it shall test if I could be a survivor too ;P

No comments: