Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bedroom Arrangement + A Lil' Makeover

Since mom bought me and Mel a new wardrobe, the arrangements of furnitures in the bedroom had differ. Although I used to like the previous arrangement, I think it's much better now in terms of space. I'd even tore all my Westlife's posters down from the wall (to those who don't know, I was a massive fan) . Anyway, my bedroom looks bigger now with fresh white paint and I do like it lots.

And guess what, mom bought me and Mel brand new bed sheets and oh my, I gotta say it's the best so far. I like it so much because of the bright and colourful colours with pretty flowers and butterflies and it portrays sense of comfort and beauty. In fact, there are even some wordings on them.

Can ya guess what the words are?


... need my beauty sleep....


Haha!

I was like "Is mom encouraging me to sleep more?" or "Is she encouraging me to be more vain?"

Heck, I do think she's pampering me, tee-hee ;D

Well, I'll try my best to upload a photo soon (after I spring clean my room) ;)


1 comment:

May said...

post pics of your new wardrobe!!