Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Weekend Dinner + Lunch Buffet

Had a great Saturday with my Special where we went to Vogue Cafe, Renaissance Hotel to have a complimentary dinner buffet for two. Had quite a number of raw food such as oysters, prawns and sashimi as starter and it's delicious although we felt that the oysters weren't that fresh enough. Thank goodness none of us had tummy upset! And as for other foods, I liked the sirloin steak lots as it tasted real good. The soup was nice too as it had a nice aroma of cheese + milk and perhaps a bit of sour cream. Pardon me as I've kinda forgotten the name of the soup. Been kinda forgetful lately, hee... Anyway, the dessert section was pretty good although we strongly feel it should have more varieties. Still, I enjoyed the strawberries, cakes and pudding, and I gotta say I enjoyed it even more as my Special's right there with me.

On Sunday noon, my family and I went to Lemon Garden, Shangri-la to attend my god-bro's birthday lunch. The food was great and it's pretty similar with Renaissance although there were much more of varieties. I had raw food for starter again - oysters, prawn and sashimi (yup that's my buffet trend :D) and after two rounds, I took some cooked food and Mmmm... the fried prawn rolls were so darn good. And the steak too!! And guess what, for the first time in my life, I had chocolate pizza! Yup, you heard it right, chocolate pizza with lots of chocolate and walnuts. Well, the taste was pretty strange at first but after indulging it for a while, it tasted really good. Will definitely post the picture of it soon! :)

And after the lunch buffet, I went to see my Special and I gotta say spending time with him so wonder-wonderful . We went to Bukit Jalil park for a walk (it's good to burn calories after all the buffet, tee-hee) and yep, I enjoyed strolling and walking with him, and we even had ice-cream. And in the evening, we had delicious Claypot Frog Porridge and also, we went back to his place to watch a Chinese movie 'Eye in The Sky' starring Simon Yam. :D

I guess I really need to undergo detox session this whole week (after indulging all the food) hehe... :P

No comments: