Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Shaklee Herbal Blend Multi-Purpose Cream

Allergy attacked me few days ago again and as a result, I was suffering from itchy rashes or also known as hives and darn, it caused me much discomfort indeed. I couldn't really sleep at night even though I applied some Calamine lotion which my doc gave. I had double doses of Vitamin C, still it didn't work well. And after trying some other cream and lotion, Mel suggested I tried Shaklee Multi Purpose Cream which she bought few months ago. I was kinda skeptic eventually and since there was nothing that could ease my itch, I applied the cooling cream on my rashes and went to bed. And ya know what, the itch started to lessen and I felt so much better. I slept through the night (despite having to re-applied second time) and when I woke up in the morning, the rashes totally disappeared. Yes, I was delighted.

And since the cream is so so good, I did some research on the web and here's some interesting information I've found.


The Shaklee Difference
*Taken from http://www.shaidsnews.com/Gruber_Kathrine_51.htm

Clinically tested Herbal Blend Multi-Purpose Cream soothes, softens and promotes healing of dry, cracked feet or skin anywhere on the body. This emollient-rich formulation with cooling oil of wintergreen and menthol seems to take the ache right out! What relief for hot, tired feet—and what a delightfully fresh mountain-air scent!
Herbal Blend Multi-Purpose Cream is made from pure extracts of natural soothing herbs including matricaris, sage, coltsfoot, restharrow, horse chestnut, horsetail, yarrow, rosemary, dandelion and althea along with menthol and witch hazel.
Non-greasy Herbal Blend Multi-Purpose Cream penetrates into the skin, softening dry, rough skin. Clinical tests have proven that with two daily applications... morning and night... feet are less prone to dryness, roughness, redness or scaling.

While you’ll love Herbal Blend Multi-Purpose Cream for your feet, you won’t believe what else this amazing product will do. Try it for:

* sunburn
* insect bites and other minor skin irritations
* chapped hands
* blisters
* athlete’s foot
* small sores
* psoriasis
* as a foot deodorizer
* warts, cysts and scars
* hemorrhoids
* soreness from arthritis, rheumatism or bursitis
* on the forehead for sinus headaches
* bunions
* canker and cold sores or fever blisters
* rub just below nose to moisten nasal cavities
* sore throats (rub on the neck and on the soles of your feet)
* eczema
* poison ivy or poison oak
* muscle aches from overexertion or exercise
* dry, itchy scalp (just massage into scalp after shampooing, cover
with a hot, damp towel for 10-20 minutes, then shampoo again, rinse and condition)
* acne
* wounds (put on bandaid or gauze pad
* your pets (use in the same way your would on your own body)
* a deodorant base (to protect skin from irritation... not a problem if you use Shaklee deodorant products)
* an inhalant in a vaporizer (check manufacturer’s directions)
* baby’s bottom before diapering (Caution: While Herbal Blend Multi-Purpose Cream is very healing for diaper rash, because it is mentholated, it can burn on raw, tender skin.)

(Please note: Herbal Multi-Purpose Cream is for external use only.)

Now I'm not afraid of allergy attacking me. :D

No comments: