Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sweet Holidays

My Special and I spent our holidays together and I gotta say it's so very sweet and lovely.

13/10/07, Saturday

On Saturday afternoon, we went to Gardens and Mid Valley (to walk around and do some shopping) and later in the night, we went back to his place to watch Planet Terror and had a lovely supper. Lovely is because we made it together (my Special did the meat while I prepared the soup) and the chicken burger turned out really good. In fact, it's so much healthier as it contained lesser oil and I tried to built it as tall as possible by putting in thick slices of tomatoes and cucumbers. And wahey, it looked so much bigger than Big Mac! :P

14/10/07, Sunday

And on Sunday (as I slept over at his place), we had our breakfast at around 10 am and had another round of tasty chicken burger with hot drinks. Yup, my Special did the meat and ahh... seeing him flipping them is so cool. Too bad my camera phone isn't that clear. If yes, I'd have surely took a few pictures of him and even video-cam him live, tee-hee... :p

And as for lunch, we decided to change things a bit by having noodles and honey chicken meat. Although the honey aroma wasn't that strong, still it's enough to have a good sweet taste and yes, it's lovely. And how could I forget my Special's mom freshly baked chocolate cakes. Mmm.... yummy!

After lunch, we watched another movie which was Death Proof and it's an okay movie although we think Planet Terror's much better. Still it's nice as we sat on his relaxing armless red couch and watched it together.

As for dinner, his lovely mom cooked and yup, I gotta say it's yummy and delicious. And the soup... Mmmm... totally refreshing!

Later in the night, we watched another movie but this time, we decided to pick something light so we watched Flushed Away. It's a great, funny and entertaining movie and at some parts, we just couldn't stop laughing as it's too hilarious. And one more thing... I love how my Special interacted with the cute cheery snails at the end of the movie. Tee-hee! :D


Make Cute Love Notes at BLINGCHEESE.COM

No comments: