Monday, December 04, 2006

Quick Update

It's December already, and how time flies. Well, I always like December and I gotta say it's one of my favourite months of the year. Anyway, if you do notice, I've been blogging pretty less, so I thought of updating about what I've been up to lately.



  • Mega Sales is back! Oops...not Mega Sale but Year End Sale instead. Yes, it has been changed, but to me, Mega Sale or Year End Sale has no difference. After all, there are still sales everywhere! :D Anyway, I didn't really buy anything on Saturday and seemed like not many things that I saw attracted me. Still, I'm looking forward to my next shopping trip, tee-hee. And oh yes, I coloured my hair again and this time, it's more brownish and golden and looks so obvious under the sun. Heck, I still love it.
  • Just three words - Exploration of creativity. ;)
Alright then, I'll be back for more.

No comments: