Tuesday, December 19, 2006

^ _ ^

If I'm not mistaken, this is my first time posting an emoticon as the 'title' on my blog. I know it's a bit childish and silly, heck, it's one of my favourite ways to express my emotion. And after all, aren't we in the cyber world? :)

Anyways, I would like to say it's so so sweet of my Special on Saturday and I was so so happy to see him. Oh yes, I'm feelin' so much better and in fact, I'm feelin' good.

* To my Special, the 'tong sui' was delicious. And ya know what, you're so sweet, sweeter than the 'tong sui'. My sugar rush you are indeed...

--------------------------------------------------------

Went shopping at Sg.Wang yesterday (accompanied my mom while my sis went for hair-rebonding) and bought some cosmetics and a golden-beige baby doll velvet-lacy top. Ahh... truly like it lots. And speaking about beauty and vanity, it's about time to get myself pamper and indulge, and am looking forward to my d-i-y face masque (with Kenny G's Xmas instrumental songs playing at the background) soon.

--------------------------------------------------------

For my upcoming post on my blog, it'd be something Xmas-sy and since the festive season is just around the corner, I've decided to transform my blog into a more Xmas-sy feel. Therefore, I embedded a gold Xmas decoration at the top of my blog. And don't ya think it looks nice?

Alright then, that's all for now, but I'll be back for more.

No comments: