Friday, November 03, 2006

"Surprise" and Geeky Test

Had a "surprise" short test in class this morning. None of us was prepared as there wasn't any notice given, and I believe my lecturer wanted to see our progress and performance at class. Nevertheless, I think I did well. :)

And speaking about geeky-ness, as I wore my new pink eye glasses to class today, many of my friends were kinda surprised because I usually wear contact lenses whenever I'm at outdoors. As I looked at myself, I think I looked pretty geeky with a dose of smartness added in, tee-hee. Some of my friends commented I looked very studious. Some even worse as they commented I looked like an aunt and grandma, heck, I think it's pretty interesting to have a different look once in a while. ;)

Since I felt pretty geeky today, I took a Geek test online and I'm 42.5% geeky. Ahh, not that geeky after all! :)

No comments: