Wednesday, November 15, 2006

~ I n s p i r a t i o n a l Q u o t e s ~

I always love inspirational quotes. This is because they are simply soothing and uplifting, and I find them nurturing my mind and soul. I still remember when I was a teen, I was so into those quotes 'till one of my friends called me 'Queen of Inspirational Quotes'. Well, I'm not sure if I still am, but one thing I know, I never miss reading them whenever an opportunity arise. :)

Here are some of my favourite quotes and I thought of posting them here to share with ya all.


Shoot for the moon.

Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
Les Brown

“I am still learning.”
Michelangelo

Laughter is inner jogging.
Norman Cousins

The difference between fiction and reality?
Fiction has to make sense.
Tom Clancy

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Love is a great beautifier.
Louisa May Alcott

My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected.
Anna M. Uhlich

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
Berthold Auerbach, German Novelist (1812-1882)

We are the music makers and we are the dreamer of dreams...
Arthur O'Shaughnessy

There is nothing ugly; I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object be what it may, -- light, shade, and perspective will always make it beautiful.
John Constable

No comments: