Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sudoku

When I first heard of Sudoku, I didn't pay much attention to it. Neither did I find it interesting. For me, Sudoku sounded like a Japanese term...until I got to know that it's a puzzle that got to do with logic (and numbers). Well, I wasn't a math whiz or a maths champ so when I got to know that it didn't have to do with mathematics, I decided to give it a try. When I tried to solve it for the first time, I couldn't solve a single thing. My mind was blank and so were the empty cells. They look inviting though, as if, they were waiting for my solutions. I tried many times, yet, empty and the digits that I filled in were not right. I decided to give up then. But, one fine day, out of the blue, I downloaded the game into my cell phone and to my surprise, I managed to solve it (although there were some tiny errors). I began to get excited and since then, it got me pretty hooked.

Well, I gotta say Sudoku isn't that difficult after all... :)

No comments: