Thursday, July 06, 2006

France in Finals

Portugal - 0
France - 1
(Penalty)


Thought of updating my blog since I'm having a break. :) Anyway, I gotta say the match was ok, not too boring and in fact, there were some moments where Portugal nearly made my heart dropped. And how could I forget about the penalty kick. Ricardo's a great goal keeper so I was pretty anxious that he could save Zidane's. But Zidane was fantastic. Meanwhile, I actually expected Portugal would score a goal (a draw at least), too bad, none and if they did, things certainly would be different.

For the coming Finals, Italy will play with France and for this one, there's only one word I could describe - tough. Because it's hard to say who will win. Maybe Italy? Maybe France? Thus, may the best team wins! :)

*To my Special, our second draw for the bet* :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, 9 wins, 2 draws & 1 loss. still an impressive statistic, don't ya think? :P

Steph C said...

hahaha, yup, it's still an impressive statistic.... hee.... :P