Monday, July 17, 2006

Saturday Date. Superman Returns.

Just got back from college and driving practice and thought of updating my blog. Anyway, My Special and I went to Mid Valley on Saturday to watch 'Superman Returns' and I gotta say I liked the originality of the movie and the visual effects were brilliant. And how could I forget about Superman. He's superb and has an abilty to fly "faster than a speeding bullet". Well, to all the Superman/Superheroes fans out there, this is one great and entertaining movie that you shouldn't missed. :) And after the movie, we went to Toy 'R' Us to look around and I think the toys were pretty cute although they're for kids hehe... Also, we had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market and I had classic 'fish and chips' while my Special had 'baked fish in garden herbs'. Yup, the food was good.

Although time flies, memories remain. And I gotta say being and spending time with my Special is WoNdErFuL.

No comments: