Wednesday, May 14, 2008

*Updates*

- Got a new mobile phone a few days ago. Supposed to get it end of this month but I guess I was too excited and I could hardly wait. After all, what's the point of window-shopping but not end up buying... ;P Anyway, got a Nokia 5610 XpressMusic (didn't get Samsung) and I'm so in love with it. It's such a great phone and I gotta say my best mobile phone to date. :D Will post a review of it very soon!

- Lola was hit by a car yesterday (very nearly) and thank God she's fine!! She was in shock the whole night and she didn't even want me to touch her. I was very worried that she would have amnesia or something but thank goodness she's fine. Today she's back to normal, my baby Lola and let's hope she will not have any internal injuries and complications!

- Quite a number of interview requests lately and got two more calls this morning. How nice if interview is not required and just straight work in a company, hehe... Anyway, do wish me luck that I'll get the best job! And oh yes, I would luv to get in to Orix! :)

- More Perhentian photos will be upload soon. Do stay tuned. :)

No comments: