Thursday, May 08, 2008

New Phone on the Way

Yup yup yup, am gonna get a new mobile phone real soon. Whee... I'm just so excited!! :D

Didn't plan to get a new one (as I'm still liking my Sony Ericsson Z520i very much) , unfortunately, it has been very naughty lately. Well, I'm having a big problem with its internal screen (for the second time, darn it) and it's totally un-viewable. Looking back, I gotta say it's part of my mistake too as I dropped it on the floor accidentally and ouch, it went crazy the next day. :( Nah, not going to repair it (maybe someday) as I think I'd rather save another 50 - 100 bucks for a new phone.

Currently, I'm considering between Nokia and Samsung, but very likely I gonna get a Samsung slider (with 3G and blogging function). :D

Will definitely post about this real soon. Who knows, maybe from the phone itself ;D

No comments: