Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tesco-ing With My Special

My Special and I went to Tesco Extra at Cheras on Sunday and I gotta say it's pretty cool and so much better than Makro Cheras. In fact, it has quite a number of good retail shops like Watson, and not forgetting my favourite Big Apple Donuts. :D

Well, we walked around and My Special got some groceries (mostly food), while I got a gold eye crayon by All About Face (Tesco new range) and a pack of cookie cutters. Apart from that, I also got a box of Big Apple Donuts and Silkygirl Lash Maximizer Mascara.

As for dinner, we had it at Boston Steakhouse and although the food was not too bad, the choice of food was pretty less. There wasn't much of varieties, but how could I forget about my fish and chips as the fish looked very much like 'pisang goreng'. I didn't really realize 'till my Special told me, and looking back, I should have took a picture of it and post it on my blog instead. :P

Previously, when there was Makro, I hardly even went there to shop as it was so dull and uninteresting. And furthermore, Makro wasn't any those type of shopping places that we youngsters usually go, (if ya know what I mean....). Although Tesco is quite similar (and not like any typical shopping mall), still I find it alright. And would I go there again? Mostly yes especially when I wanna shop for groceries. :)

*To my Special, I love the eye colour that you suggested for me. It dazzles my eyes and it's brilliant. Gold and "kam" and it's so lovely :D

No comments: