Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lola Was Unwell & So Was I

On Tuesday, Lola was unwell as she vomited every single thing that she consumed. She's just 1 month + 2 weeks old and seeing her condition made me wanna cry. For most of the time, I patted her head and hugged her but all she did was looked at me with her big black eyes and whimpered softly. We wanted to bring her to the vet, unfortunately, it was already 10pm so it was closed.

Yesterday, as I woke up in the morning, she came running towards me and greeted me enthusiastically despite her feeling unwell. I was surprised and I thought she was alright but mom told me she vomited again after her morning meal. After several moments, mom brought her to Animed and the vet prescribed her some anti-vomit pills and deworm her. The vet told mom if there's no improvement in Lola within 3 days, she will have to go for an X-ray to check if there's any infection. And if there is, she will need an operation.

Fortunately, her vomit has stopped and I'm so glad that she's well again. And ya know what, there's moment where I told Rino to behave himself and no barking unnecessarily as Lola was sick and he did. I don't know if dogs can REALLY understand human, but as for my case, it seemed yes. :D

So that was Lola's condition. As for mine, I was feeling unwell too. I felt quite dazed and heaviness in my head. I couldn't concentrate with my work so I left early.

Well, the heaviness in my head has gone now and I'm feeling very much better. And I gotta say talking to my Special and listening to his voice brightens up my day.

2 comments:

May said...

poor pup....my pup also started to vomit 2 days ago. but it stopped already this morning. hopefully that she's well ler..and also to your lola.

Steph C said...

Lola is getting much better, thank goodness. It's just so upsetting to see her unwell. And how's your pup Ann? I hope she's ok too!