Friday, January 26, 2007

Working Is Nice

I started working (as a part timer) yesterday and I gotta say it's not that bad after all. I decided to work as I am having two weeks semester break and I strongly believe it'd be interesting in terms of gaining some experience and earning some $$$. I still remember during the briefing a week ago, I was told that the job as a examination attendant (under Examination Division and Credit Accumulation) was a super-tiring job but after started working yesterday, I think it's not that tiring. But some of the staffs told me it's too earlier to tell and I should prepare for the worst in two weeks time. Hopefully they are not scaring me away but I still think it's an easy and fun job, and I believe I can handle it until the end. :)

Apart from working, I also got to meet a bunch of nice people. They are very friendly and sociable indeed and there's one girl whom I'll remember. Her name is Lee Lee and during my first day at work, we're assigned to work in the same team so I got to talk to her and the next thing I knew, our conversation was endless and it seemed like we've known each other for years. Meanwhile, hours after hours and as time passed, we got to know other people and our clique grew from two to five.

"Although all of you are here for only two weeks, no matter how tiring or boring the job is, just do your best and enjoy yourselves." This is what Miss Lai (one of the examination officers) told us and oh yes, I gotta agree with her. :)

No comments: