Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Purpose of blogging

As I was munching some prawn crackers during tea-time, I thought of updating my blog. Got back from college a couple of hours ago, and since I'd finished my first assignment, I had some extra time to slack. Actually, I'm supposed to set my blog in hiatus mode for 1 week but I guess I couldn't refrain myself from blogging, blogging and blogging. I took a look at Mel's blog yesterday and I kinda like her latest post - 'The purpose of blogging'. When I read it, a question came to my mind and I asked myself this "What's my purpose of blogging?" To Mel, blogging is to rant or share about her daily life. As for me, it's pretty the same although I don't really rant in my blog. I prefer ranting in my personal diary. After all, I don't think it's necessary to let the world see and know every single detail (what is privacy then). Apart from that, blogging does give me pleasure, in a way to "keep myself busy" online (Hee, kinda lame huh) but the best is, I still can keep in touch with all my friends ( For example, I got to know that Arielle lost her cell phone and now, she has a new one). Meantime, blogging also helps me to unleash the creative side of me and if I had the opportunity, I would turn my current blog into something sophisticated. Well, there's quite a number of times that I thought of closing the entire blog but in vain. I feel such a waste and I gotta say blogging is still one of my passion (and always). :)

No comments: