Sunday, March 12, 2006

Much Better

Thought of updating my blog today. As most of you know, I don't go online during weekend. Hmm, a bit peculiar eh? Anyway, I didn't feel too well yesterday (had fever and a bit of runny nose) and all I wanted was sleep, sleep and sleep. I couldn't even watch tv or read a book for too long because my eyes got tired and I felt a bit dizzy. Also, I was kinda filled with all sort of emotions (I ain't know why). But now, I'm much, much, much better.

*My Special, whenever I'm down, you're always there for me - to cheer me up and care for me. I would love to tell you that you're so wonderful.
P.S I love all the lovely surprises that you gave me. You make my life so sweet.
Je T'aime baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, you got to tell me what's wrong then only I can help ma. Ya, I'm glad to know that I CAN cheer you up. You're very wonderful too. I enjoy giving pleasant surprises. I also love your special treats. Love ya!

Your sweetheart