Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Not easy

Being a project leader is not easy but I do take it as a challenge. It's quite stressful sometimes especially when team members can't fulfill the required tasks in time and the deadline for the project proposal is coming nearer. The feeling is just like you're chasing time. Surely, there's ups and downs but no matter what, I'm glad that ours are finished (just need printing) and I do hope my lecturer will be satify with it (yes, he wants to see it tomorrow). Ok then , I got to go now to collect some stuffs from my team. Bye...will be back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... let me add my 2 cents worth. From my own experience, I'll find the right people and try to start the project ASAP no matter how far away the deadline seems to be. Then compare your team with another superior/brainy team (whose members always get better grades than you!) and attempt to one-up them in every aspect of the project. Of course you gotta know at least one of their members to be privy to their project details but hey, now is ur chance to learn industry espionage in college!

Steph C said...

My lecturer doesn't allow us to choose our own members. He chooses for us instead so that we can learn how to adapt and get along with people. So far, my team members are ok and it's pretty easy to work with them. Yeah, I do learn lots of things in Project Management. Although it's kinda tough, challenging enough :)