Monday, January 23, 2006

Last minute shopping

Saturday 21/1/06

Went out with my Special for shopping + dining but didn't really buy anything for Chinese New Year. I wanted to get more than 5 new tops but I guess nothing really attracted me ( I admit I'm choosy hehe) Well, had a great time and how can I forget the awesome pictures that we took and the cool Mache restaurant.

Sunday 22/1/06


Went to Mid Valley with my girlfriends and it's so nice to see them again. We chatted non-stop, even at the shops. One of my friends was like "We come here for shopping, not chatting la" haha...Anyway, we had lunch at Kim Gary and after that, we continued shopping. After walking around for a few hours, I ended up buying just a lipgloss and it's pretty miserable because I expected to buy new clothes and again, nothing attracted me. Actually, I wanted to buy a very chic pair of stiletto boots but it did not have my size...Ish! I was wondering if that's a consequence of last minute shopping...

No comments: