Tuesday, December 27, 2005

W O N D E R F U L Christmas

24/12/05, Saturday

Went to Renaissance Hotel to stay there for 2 nights and it was awesome. It's my first time spending Xmas with my family at a hotel and it's nice to have something new. The room was great and what I love most about it was, I could see KLCC clearly and the scenery was simply awesome. And not forgetting Renaissance Club Lounge where I could just hang out and relax and I loved the facilities there :) Well, nothing much that I did on the eve, apart from having dinner with family and I think I spent lots of time taking pictures and posing in the room. Haha, I know I'm vain :p And at 12am sharp (25th), I opened all the pressies that I got and I was delighted. Got lots of great stuffs like perfume and beauty products and how could I not mention Baby Sand! Well, some of you have met Baby Sand in advance and yeah, he's been treating me really good ;)

25/12/05, Sunday

One word to describe - W O N D E R F U L
- To Lorkh , in spite of not having an opportunity to hang out nicely at the pool with ya, I had a wonderful time and I hope you had a wonderful time as well! :)
- To my other friends, I don't mind waking up in the morning, what matter most is, it's so nice to see ya all! :)


'Time flies when you are having fun' and yes, it's so true but there's another one that I really like - 'Time flies but memories stay'!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a very wonderful time with you! Thanks so much for inviting me over ;) And thanks for spending your time with me. Pool or no pool, it doesn't matter. Most important is you're there!, although I can't stay up till 3 am hehe...

- Lorkh

Steph C said...

It's my utmost pleasure. I'm glad that you had a wonderful time. Now i know what drinks you should have in order to make you stay up late, so no more Kampai hehe...

Azax Rzmc khjdr xnt rnnnnnnnnnn ltbg zmc rn cn H! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steph C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.