Tuesday, December 13, 2005

4 Days

Saturday (10/12/05)

Went to Andy Lau Vision Tour 2005 Concert at Stadium Merdeka and I gotta say I enjoyed myself lots. The concert was really magnificient and among all the concerts I've attended, it's the best. Some of the songs that he sang were really nice and it blew me away eventually. What I loved most was his stage performance and all the beautiful lightnings and effects. It was simply awesome! Know what, this is my first chinese concert that I've attended and yeah, it'll be something memorable :)

Sunday (11/12/05)

Went to Mid Valley to meet Lorkh and had dinner at Mdm Kwan. Ok, the food was nice and how could I forget my plate of nasi lemak that looked so delicious :) Everything was fine but I couldn't stop wondering about the wall... * Lorkh, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about ...Btw, I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did & I hope you like the gifts too :)

Monday ( 12/12/05)

Nothing much happened. As usual, had to attend class at 3.30pm. Sometimes, I really dislike class at this time. Morning class is much better. Anyway, at around 5pm, I didn't feel quite well. My nose was itchy and the next thing I knew, I had a minor flu. Then, after class, was stuck in a massive jam and there was a heavy downpour and gosh, was it depressing. Reached home late and I ate some noodles and flu medicine. Went online for a short while but within a few minutes, I began to get darn drowsy so I went to bed.

Tuesday ( 13/12/05)

Didn't attend class this morning. I couldn't wake up at all and what I wanted was sleep. My friends called and asked about my whereabouts and I told them I was not well. They were kinda worried cuz usually, I'm very punctual. I guess they thought I was abducted by aliens or something haha... *guys, thanks so much for your concern*

Well, I'm much better now but I guess I need more rest. Take care ya all. I'll be back for more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
yeah, surely that's a great evening!! :D I like the wine, the card and the CD too! Ooops...the cakes, I haven't eat yet! will definitely try it out. Thanks so much :D

Steph C said...

It's my pleasure...glad that you like the gifts :)