Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Feeling better

Just got back from college and thought of blogging. Was sick for the past few days but I'm glad that I'm feeling better. For the first time, I did not have any appetite and it's pretty depressing. I just wanted to eat porridge and that's all. In fact, I used to dislike porridge but lately I've realised that it's not that bad... :) Oh yeah, I think I've lost weight and it's good in a sense that I don't need to work out so much hehe... Anyway, I got to go now. Will be back for more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei wei...still sick? aissshh.... hope you'll get better very soon la... eat bread & porridge la....don't take cold or hot stuff lo.... and sleep more.....at least 9 hours a day.... take care

lorkh

Steph C said...

gee, thanks. after taking my medicine, i'm ok aldy. now can run, can jump and can dance hehe :)