Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What's new

I'm back and yes, my blog is up and running again! :) I know there's a notice saying ' I'll be back on October ' but since my exam finished today, I'm like "why do I wanna drag it 'till Oct?" As usual, I missed my blog dearly, I really did and in fact, I think I'd been "isolating" myself pretty well (Thanks to L for that isolationism word) hee! I even "isolated" myself from Friendster and how miserable was that...Anyway, I'm having 2 weeks break and I don't think I'm anticipating it. Holidays are cool in the beginning, but it tend to get boring day by day. Well, after finishing my exam this morning, I've been thinking about a list of activities that could occupy my 2 weeks break and the result - shopping + movies (I ain't surprised).

For the past weeks, nothing much happened (other than exams) but there's a thing or two that made me realized about life. I know I used to look at things through rose-tinted glasses but not anymore. It's time to take it off and look at things deeply rather than just the surface. I do agree with this - "Don't just look at the surface, but beyond so that you'll have a clearer and bigger picture". Maybe some of you guys might be wondering what happened that left me an impact...Well, nothing major actually and in fact, I wouldn't call it as an issue/matter/problem. It's just that something opened my eyes and yes, I'm beginning to look at things differently which I think, it's a good thing.

By the way, currently I'm working on a fiction with a college friend of mine and if everything goes smoothly, I'll be publishing it online, either on a new weblog/webpage so, wish us luck :)

Alright then. It's been a long post and I must go now. Have a good day everyone! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! It's a depressing subject. W-H-Y?? Screw the oh-so-cool system. I'm half-dead here. God, help me!!!

Steph C said...

I do understand your situation sweety...It IS depressing..ugh!