Friday, September 02, 2005

Something spooky. Thoughts.

> Something spooky happened a few days ago and thanks to Bruno (eventually) for waking me up! Nah, it's not about robberies or thieves but something else....Ok, I'm not going to talk about it on my blog because I don't wanna freak you guys out but, if you still wanna know, just email me with the subject 'Spooky'.

> Why are some people so funny (not in a hilarious way but weird) ?? Why do they jump into conclusions so fast?? Who the heck are they to judge me?? Well, I was p***** off about yesterday, so called of a "Q&A Session" but I managed to answer all questions confidently. People might think I'm soft and all that but I DO speak my mind when the time is right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spooky and Q&A...well, both had hit you hard, I can tell! Chill Steph!