Monday, April 10, 2006

Hot, hot, hot

Friday 7/04/06

Went out clubbing with my college mates and I gotta say it's hot. Things got more interesting when one of my friend's friend had his birthday celebration at The Beach club so all of us went there (since Espanda was kinda boring). I drank 3 glasses of chivas with a little mixture of green tea and by the 3rd glass, I got a bit high (but not drunk). Also, not forgetting Bacardi Lime (luv that to bits!). Apart from that, I danced and danced until my feet got sore (due to my 3-inches stiletto heels). I didn't really realize about that until I was about to leave. But heck, I didn't bother, as long as it's fun and I did enjoy painting the town red (although I was all in black) hehe.

Saturday 8/04/06

Had a hot date (with my Special) at KLCC. Nah, I'm not going in too much details here (I prefer keeping/storing those moments in my memory). As always, I love this quote 'Time flies but memories stay' :)

Sunday 9/04/06

It's a hot Sunday because apart from kicking some a** (virtually), Manchester United won and they beat Arsenal with the score 2-0! Well, I gotta say it's such an exciting match. At the beginning, Arsenal played well and they nearly gave me a "heart-attack". But hey, I'm so glad that MU won in the end. Glory glory to Man United indeed! :)

*To my Special, another treat for ya - soon!*

No comments: