Friday, August 19, 2005

Questionaire 1

Got this from an email and thought of posting here.

1) Who's the real Steph?
To those who know and understand her well, they'll know who the real Steph is.

2) You're 21 now, any changes?
A friend of mine asked me this yesterday and I told him no but when I come to think about it, there is a couple of changes but nothing too drastic. In fact, I'm "rebranding" my life.

3) So, what did you get for your birthday this year?
Lots of great gifts. The most unique one is a bottle of traditional japanese fruit liquor. Got it from a japanese friend of mine.

4) I've noticed that your taste in music has changed. Why is it so?
I don't really like pop music now because I find it boring. I prefer adult alternative rock and nu metal

5) Any thoughts about love?
Well, I'm not keen to talk about this...sorry

6) What's your favourite word and why?
'Afterglow' because it sounds nice.

7) A cheeky question here- are you sugar or spice?
Sugar and a bit of spice ;)

8) If you had a million bucks, what are you gonna do with it?
Invest it :)

9) The number 3, 4, 6, or 7 ?
It gotta be 7! That's my favourite number.

10) Any wishes this year?
Sure I have but I ain't telling :p

No comments: